Latest technological and scientific developments in chemical, biotechnical, food and process technology.
You will learn how to transfer and implement technical and scientific results into practical use and be able to give your degree an international profile by choosing work placement in a country abroad.
After graduating from the programme, you will be qualified to work with research, development or production. This could be with foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, chemicals or microbiological processes.
Chemical and Biotechnical, Food or Process Technology is a top-up course for chemical and biotechnical analysts, and after completing the 18-months-long programme you will obtain a Bachelor’s degree.
This top-up programme will train you in the latest technological and scientific developments in the fields of chemical, biotechnical, food and process technology.
The programme is the direct route to continued education for Chemical and Biotechnical Analysts and Process Technologists.
The programme contains three specialisations, of which you must choose one:
- Laboratory technology, which consists of such things as cell biology, chemical analysis and the production and analysis of bio-molecules.
- Food technology, which consists of such things as food technology, microbiology, safety and innovation.
- Process technology, which consists of such things as the operation and maintenance of process equipment, calibration systems, resource management and the work environment.
Teaching is a combination of lectures, assignments and project work. There is a work placement in a company in Denmark or abroad.
You will learn to be a success in both national and international laboratory environments, and you will be updated on the latest technological, scientific, and social developments.
You will be trained to acquire new knowledge within a field that is constantly evolving, and your ability to transfer and implement technical and scientific results into practical usage will be one of your main strengths.
You will improve your academic skills and your qualifications in relation to planning, coordination and project management.
The course programme will have a multi-disciplinary focus teaching you to coordinate, communicate and initiate projects across various disciplines.
As a Bachelor you can find work in pharmaceutical firms, research and development, or as a teacher. Most often you will be employed in a project management position responsible for planning, development, execution, documentation, and quality control.
You will be using your analytical and practical abilities to address tasks in relation to development, product manufacturing and research.
The 18 months will qualify you to undertake the tasks of the future in both public and private businesses.
Chemical and Biotechnical, Food or Process Technology programma tiek piedāvāta kā:
- bakalaura programma (3,5 gadi) – vidusskolu beidzējiem – iestājprasības lasi zemāk sadaļā Pieteikšanās,
- Top-up programma (1,5 gadi) – studentiem, kam jau ir iegūti vismaz 120 ECTS (pabeigti 4 semestri) citā augstskolā vai pabeigta sekojoša AP degree programma Dānijā:
Augstskolas, kurās piedāvā šo studiju programmu: