For you who are dreaming of getting an international education that focuses on management within tourism, hotels and restaurants?
Are you dreaming of getting an international education that focuses on management within tourism, hotels and restaurants?
Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Do you wish to gain a thorough knowledge of the ever-changing world of international hospitality, leisure and tourism? Do you like working with a variety of people, displaying your outgoing personality? Are you looking for a chance to boost your leadership and people management skills?
The programme is a business course of study specially designed to educate international hospitality professionals who are greatly needed in the market.
A Bachelor of International Hospitality Management lasts one year and seven months and is a top-up course upgrading your 2-year Academy Profession (AP) degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Marketing Management or other relevant higher education.
- Society and hospitality & leisure sector
- Strategic management
- Cultural studies
- Work placement
- Customer experience
- Business principles and practices of hospitality industry
- Planning and implementation
Teaching varies between lectures and classroom instruction. In addition, there is often project work with other students.
With a Professional Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality Management you are guaranteed many interesting possibilities within the hospitality management business in Danish as well as international companies and organisations. You will be able to handle complex tasks in the complex business that is the hospitality sector.
- Resort Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- International Sales Representative
- Project Manager
- Tourism Consultant
- Hotel Manager
- Executive Sales Supporter
- Key Account Manager
- Event Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Planner
- Conferende and Banqueting Manager
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Bachelor’s Degree (3½ years, 210 ECTS )
Secondary school diploma. Lasi plašāk (latviski)
Top-up bachelor (1½ year, 90 ECTS)
The general admission requirements for Top-up bachelor include one of the following international certificates Lasi plašāk (latviski):
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (AP degree)
- Service Management (AP degree)
- Marketing Management (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Communications (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Economics (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Entrepreneurship (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Logistics (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Media & Advertising (AP degree)
- Retail Management – Specialisation in Fashion and Furniture Design (AP degree)
In another country:
A similar diploma or degree in Tourism, Service, Management or Business (complete or incomplete university studies). Lasi plašāk (latviski)
Augstskolas, kurās piedāvā šo studiju programmu: