for you who want to work in sport, event and leisure sector, and have knowledge of managing sports and leisure ogranisations
This Sports Management programme combines economic understanding and marketing with insight into sports and events management, both regionally and internationally. With this programme, you will be able to plan and manage different types of arrangements. Through teaching in sports law, economics and management, you will be able to take into account a wide range of things that can influence such events as a World Cup bike race or a concert.
As a Bachelor of Sport Management you will learn to manoeuvre within the sports business. Your future tasks may range from running professional sports activities to planning and conducting events.
The Bachelor’s degree in Sport management is a business-oriented 3½-year Bacelors or 1 ½-year Bachelors Top-up programme. Top-up programme is designed to act as an extension (Top -up) of the programmes you can see below.
The goal of the programme is to prepare individuals to work in sport, event and leisure sector, and to equip them with knowledge and comprehension of business practice, of applied theory as well as methods required to manage sports and leisure ogranisations.
The programme focuses on preparing students for a dynamic role within sport and event management worldwide.
- Sport Industry and its Context
- Sport Marketing – Consumer Behaviour
- Sponsorships and Fundraising
- Sport Management (Strategy, Organisation and Management Theories)
- Sport Economics (Sport as a Product, Sport Finance)
- Methodology and Research in Sports
- Sport Law, Sport Contracts and Risk Management
The programme is taught using a combination of traditional methods, independent problem solving, projects and group work
Your first job could be as an administrator or project manager for one of the many different projects and events within the sports field: Sport Consultant, Sport Executive, Key Account Manager, Sport Development Planner, Club Manager, Sport Marketing Coordinator, Event Coordinator
The graduates will be able to work as administrators, project managers and will be ready to apply the obtained skills directly in the multi‐faceted industry of sport and leisure.
Sports Management programma tiek piedāvāta kā:
- bakalaura programma (3,5 gadi) – vidusskolu beidzējiem – iestājprasības lasi zemāk sadaļā Pieteikšanās,
- Top-up programma (1,5 gadi) – studentiem, kam jau ir iegūti vismaz 120 ECTS (pabeigti 4 semestri) citā augstskolā vai pabeigta sekojoša AP degree programma Dānijā:
- Service Management (AP degree)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (AP degree)
- Financial Management (AP degree)
- Marketing Management (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Communications (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Economics (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Entrepreneurship (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Logistics (AP degree)
- Marketing Management – Specialisation in Media & Advertising (AP degree)
Studentiem, kuri pirmos 2 gadus ir studējuši citā augstskolā, studiju programmai ir jābūt biznesa, pārdošanas, marketinga, finašu vai citā līdzvērtīgā jomā (skaties augstāk minētās AP programmas).
Augstskolas, kurās piedāvā šo studiju programmu: