Do you want to work within energy technology field and gain knowledge about machine and electrical technologies, environment and design within the field of energy, offshore and supply?Than this programme is just for you!
The Bachelor’s degree in Technical Management Offshore is a job oriented 2 year top-up programme consisting of a combination of management, operational and technical subject areas with offshore technology as the main course.
The programme consists of a combination of management, operational and technical subject areas with energy technology as the main course.
During the programme you are consistently challenged to combine knowledge about:
- machine technology,
- electrical technology,
- energy and environment,
You will learn to apply this knowledge within the field of energy, offshore and supply.
The focus of this Bachelor’s degree in Technical Management (Energy), is to qualify you to manage complex tasks within operations, maintenance and installation of technical plants in a wide range of companies nationally and internationally at managerial level.
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAMME
The course is a full-time 2 year educational programme that comprises 4 semesters.
- The company: business economics, project management, general management.
- Automation process analysis
- Electrical technology: electrical calculations, power generating plants, building system techniques, building automation, installation techniques, automations for plants and machinery.
- Machine technology: gas technology, main-tenance, ventilation.
- Energy and environment: environmental management, alternative energy, environmental technology.
The last academic year includes a 3 month internship where you have the opportunity to work in a company in Denmark or abroad.
The programme is taught using a combination of traditional methods, independent problem solving, projects and group work.
A technical manager could work as:
- Manager of technical plants in industry and offshore,
- Coordinator of interdisciplinary projects,
- Designer of technical plants,
- HR tasks relating to staff, environment and safety.
Augstskolas, kurās piedāvā šo studiju programmu: